Welcome to Planet Gallium

Server IP: mc.planetgallium.com

Update Kit-PVP Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cervinakuy, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Cervinakuy

Cervinakuy Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone!

So after much hard work, I have updated Kit-PVP. This update includes new kits, scoreboards, improvements, and general bug fixes. The new kits are listed below.

• AirMan - AirMan allows you to launch yourself with the right-click of your sword.
    • SpiderMan - With this new kit, you can climb walls by right-clicking your sword next to a wall.
    • Warper - Warpers gives you ender pearls which you can use to teleport to other players.
    • Wasp - You're given a special Blaze Rod enchanted with Sharpness 5 to fight other players.

If you would like to submit a kit idea, please create a thread in the Gamemodes category.
    If you have not noticed already, I have also added a scoreboard. The scoreboard will keep track of things like the amount of Coins you have, along with your Stats like Kills, Deaths, etc. Scoreboards have also been added globally so be sure to look out for those!

Other than that, that's basically it for Kit-PVP, hopefully you guys enjoy! :)
    - Cervinakuy

#1 Cervinakuy, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Ultraw and PlanetGallium like this.
  2. DecisionsYT

DecisionsYT Active Member
    Staff Member Sponsor

Hey Cervinakuy!

All these updated sound awesome but when I was on Kit-PvP today, I was in the Bomber kit and I threw some tnt. once landed and exploded, it exploded the ground too!

This is quite important to be fixed as it's basically a way to grief.

- StickyTacos

3. Cervinakuy

Cervinakuy Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Owner

Thank you so much for letting me know about this bug, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Thanks,
    - Cervinakuy

Ultraw likes this.
  4. Shredder72

Shredder72 Active Member
    Staff Member Co-Owner

I think for Kit-PvP, we should add a kit were you can buy it for coins. Like a kit that you can buy for 75 coins, but this is just a suggestion.

Cervinakuy likes this.