Welcome to Planet Gallium

Server IP: mc.planetgallium.com

Pending Helper Application - Minecraftblock52

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Minecraftblock52, Aug 23, 2017.

?

Should Minecraftblock52 become helper

1. Yay

100.0%
  2. Nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Minecraftblock52

Minecraftblock52 New Member

What is your minecraft username?
    Minecraftblock52

What is you gender? Male

What is your age? 14

Have you purchased a rank within our server? Yes i have purchased which was Beta

If you have purchased a rank, what is it?
    It was beta

How long have you played on Planet Gallium? All I know is that it's been longer than a year

Are you on minecraft during the week?
    I am on everyday of the week

What is your favourite gamemode on Planet Gallium? My favourite gamemode is Space Wars

Have you ever griefed a server or tried to? No because i am not one of those people that join servers, and say im from planet minecraft now give me op to test your server

If you get accepted, do you think you will change Plannet Gallium? Why or why not? Well i have already changed Planet Gallium by testing gamemodes with other staff members, and people that have purchased beta rank.I have also given ideas on how to make the server better to @Cervinakuy

Why do you want to become staff, and why should we choose you? I want to become staff so @Cervinakuy can stop asking me to, and also it seems fun

Do you have experience with helping out servers, do you own a server yourself? I do not own a server but i have helped @Cervinakuy and @Shredder72 improve Planet Gallium

What did you think of the application? Any suggestions? I think you need to make it easier to put down all of these questions because it was annoying af to type them all out

-Minecraftblock52

iLuciex likes this.
  2. battdude

battdude Active Member
    Alien