Welcome to Planet Gallium

Server IP: mc.planetgallium.com

Information Appeal a Punishment

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Cervinakuy, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cervinakuy

Cervinakuy Member
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone,

If you find that you have been banned unfairly, you may now appeal the ban. At the moment, you can only appeal bans that are over 3 days.

If you are muted, you can appeal your mute by private messaging the staff member who issued your punishment. If you don’t know which staff member, contact me directly. It will consider possibly creating a system for appealing mutes in the future.

For your appeal to be processed, we require to to use the following template, ALL questions must be answered:

1. What is your Minecraft username?

If your appeal is to be accepted, we must know the username to be unbanned.

2. What was the reason you were banned?

We need to the reason you were banned to determine whether we should accept your appeal.

3. Who was the staff member that banned you?

Please put the name of the staff member that banned you. If you were completely unfairly banned, we will speak to the staff member that banned you.

4. Do you believe you are guilty?

Please do not lie in this or any questions requiring integrity. Each player has a file stored in the database, storing all data from previous warnings, their reasons, and any possible mutes. Breaching your own integrity is essentially the worst thing you could do to try to get your appeal accepted.

5. Why should we accept your appeal?

Please give a valid argument. Not "That staff member hates me that's why he banned me for no reason".

6. What can YOU do to prevent this happening again?

Please give an honest answer. Not "I'll do better next time." or "I promise I won't do it again".

7. Do you have any evidence to help support your case?

Screenshots, video, or any other sort of media will help defend your case.

8. Do you understand that you may not be unbanned next time?

Yes / no answer. You may also add in a comment to this question if you would like.

9. Are you aware that posting spamming or otherwise objectionable appeals may result in a forum ban?

Yes / no answer. You may also add in a comment to this question if you would like.

10. Do you wish to add anything?

Any general comments may be put here.

Lastly, I believe it's important to mention that a way to avoid being punished in the first place is to avoid breaking our rules. If you try to circumvent any rule, or push the boundaries of a staff member resulting in punishment, there is very little that others can do for you.

Thanks,
    - Cervinakuy

#1 Cervinakuy, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Pugle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.